How to reach us
From Milan Malpensa Airport you can take the train, bus or taxi.
1. The train departs from Malpensa airport every 30 minutes and connects the Milan Malpensa airport to the "Cadorna" station (which is roughly 1,500 meters from the hotel Capitol). From the "Cadorna" station you can take a taxi (it's a 5 minute ride) or the subway, Line 1-Red, for two stops: exit at "Pagano" which is 200 meters from the hotel.
2. The shuttle bus leaves every 20 minutes and connects Milan Malpensa to Milan Central Station. From the station you can take a taxi (which is a 15 minute ride) or the subway, Line 2- Green, to the "Cadorna" station, where you change and take Line-1 Red for two stops: get off at "Pagano" which is 200 meters from the hotel.
3. Taxi; Journey time: 40 minutes.
From Milan Linate airport you can take bus nr. 73 or a taxi
1. Bus nr. 73 takes you to Piazza San Babila, in the center of Milan. Journey time: 30 minutes. In Piazza San Babila, take the subway, Line 1-Red, for six stops and get off at the "Pagano" station, which is 200 meters from the hotel.
2. Taxi; Journey time: 25 minutes
» From the A4, A9 motorways (Switzerland, Turin, Venice)
Exit at "Milano - Viale Certosa" and follow the signs for "Fiera - Centro". Continue along the Eginardo Avenue until you reach Piazza Giulio Cesare, turn right on Viale Michelangelo Buonarroti and continue to Piazza Buonarroti. Here, take via Giotto to the intersection with Via Mario Pagano, turn right till you reach Corso Vercelli where you will see the Capitol hotel sign, which is on the corner, in Via Cimarosa.
» From the A1 motorway (Bologna)
Take the "Tangenziale Ovest " towards Turin and Como and exit on "Via Novara - Fair". Continue towards the city center until you reach Piazza Velasquez followed by Via Rubens, Piazza Ghirlandaio and Via Parmigianino. When you arrive in Piazza De Angeli, turn right onto Via Sacco, cross Piazza Piemonte and turn right into Corso Vercelli. After 100 meters, turn right again in via Cimarosa: the hotel Capitol is located around the corner.
Secure underground parking, directly connected to the hotel. Daily rates applied.
From Milan Central Station, you can take a taxi or the subway.
1. Taxis are parked on the sides of the station; Journey time: 15 minutes.
2. Subway: Take the Line 2-Green up to the "Cadorna" station, then change and take Line 1-Red for two stops. Get off at "Pagano", which is 200 meters from the hotel.