The sanitation implemented in our hotel provides for the treatment with Hydrogen Peroxide of all surfaces such as floors, walls, bathroom and anything else that may be in contact with the guest.
With the reservation of the room we suggest sightseeing tours, to spend pleasant hours of leisure.
Every day of the year.
The tour consists of distinct 2 routes each with departures every 45 minutes from 9.30 to 17.30 from Piazza Castello (3 metro stops from the hotel); each route takes 90 minutes, the offer includes both paths.
Discover and visit the Castello Sforzesco, the Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio, the Park of the basilicas, get to the Navigli area designed by Leonardo, where you can participate in a mini-cruise on the canals of Milan; bus tour continues towards the Dome to pass under the Madonnina and then reach the Teatro alla Scala; the tour also takes guests to walk the streets of shopping in Milan.
The commentary is in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
From April to October from Tuesday to Sunday
The tour lasts three hours and a half and includes:
- Reserved tickets for the Last Supper of Leonardo
- An hour walking tour of the center of Milan
- Entrance to the Cathedral
- Entrance to the Museum of La Scala
- Professional guide and earphones for better listening
Do not miss one of the most famous masterpieces: the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. Accesses to this legendary are limited, but choosing this tour you will have guaranteed access with no queues at the entrance.
The tour, available every Friday night, it is proposed to introduce the Milan enlightened and neighborhoods protagonists of the vibrant nightlife, begins at 20 from Piazza Castello and includes:
- Rich happy hour for a classic aperitif
- Tour of the most exciting nightlife areas in Milan
- Scenic route between the illuminated monuments
The evening ends then in the Navigli neighborhood, another characteristic area of Milan's nightlife, in an evocative "Little Venice" atmosphere, between bridges and channels you can find bars and nightclubs for fun that can lasts the whole night.
Every day leaves a tour to the most beautiful and wonderful Italian outlet;
180 shops with the best brands in the field of fashion and lifestyle, with bargain prices
An indispensable emotion without the stress of traffic with all the conveniences of restaurants and cafès.
You will receive a shopping card offering an extra 15% discount in many stores in the outlet.
- H 10:00 departure from Piazza Castello (3 metro stops away)
- H 17:00 departure from Serravalle
- H 18:30 Arrival in Milan
A tour completely dedicated to the discovery of the Museum of the Twentieth Century (Museo del Novecento) in the beautiful building "Arengario", that hosts some of the greatest masterpieces of the twentieth century.
A dedicated guide will show you the basic stages of the art as it has developed over the Twentieth Century.
The museum has about 400 works of art belonging to different artistic movements, from Futurism to Metaphysics, Groups of Milan, Rome, Turin.
11.00 Meet the guide at the entrance of the Museum in Piazza Duomo;
13:00 end of the tour
Discover the Lake Como with this day trip from Milan.
After shopping in Como, the tour will embark on a two-hour cruise that will allow you to admire the beautiful villas overlooking the lake, to Bellagio.
- H 09:00 departure from Piazza Castello (3 metro stops away)
- H 17:00 arrival in Como
- H 10:30 boat trip to Bellagio and free time for visit and lunch (not included)
- H 15:00 boat transfer from Bellagio to Cadenabbia
- H 16:00 Arrival in Como, sightseeing and Villa Olmo and free time
- H 17:30 Departure for the return trip
- H 18:30 Arrival in Milan